All sales made by Vadient LLC(“Seller”) to the Buyer (“Buyer”) are expressly conditioned on Buyer’s acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Seller will not be bound by any terms of Buyer’s Purchase Order or other acknowledgement form that are inconsistent with the terms herein. These terms and conditions may only be amended or waived in writing signed by an authorized representative of Seller. Neither Seller’s commencement or performance nor delivery shall be deemed or construed as acceptance of Buyer’s additional or different terms and conditions.
Order and Order Acceptance
All orders for Products shall be made by written purchase order sent to Seller, or by fax, email, or via the web. All purchase orders shall reference these terms and conditions. No purchase order shall be binding upon Seller until accepted in writing by Seller, and Seller shall have no liability to Buyer with respect to purchase orders that are not accepted. Buyer shall submit purchase orders to Seller in accordance with Seller’s lead times then in effect. Once Seller accepts a purchase order, a Sales Order will be issued.Requests for Quotes can be sent to Seller by fax, email, or via the web. Seller will issue quotes in writing to Buyer based on current pricing and availability. Quotes are not binding upon the Seller.
All quoted pricing is valid for 60 days from issuance of quote. If the shipment date of the products is not within 90 days of the date of the Sales Order, all prices set forth herein are subject to adjustment by Seller in accordance with its pricing policies in effect at the time of shipment. The price on the website or in the current catalog supersedes any previous website or catalog pricing. To the extent the price on the website differs from catalog pricing, the price on the website shall prevail. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Sales and Similar Taxes
Quoted pricing does not include any federal, state or local taxes, assessments or duties. Buyer shall promptly pay the amount of any present or future sales, use, or other similar tax (and all applicable interest or penalties) applicable to the sale of the Products hereunder, whether such amount is specified in the Sales Order, subsequently determined or recalculated. In lieu thereof, Buyer shall provide Seller with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities.
Unless otherwise specified by Seller, payment terms are Net 30 days, 1% discount if paid within 10 days of the date of the invoice. Buyer will pay Seller’s reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in collecting past due amounts owed. Any dispute arising out of or related to the Sales Order shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of Oregon, and Oregon law should govern the sales transaction. Any balances which are unpaid after thirty (30) days are subject to a one and a half percent (1.5%) interest charge per month, or the maximum amount permissible by law, whichever is greater.
Need to Return a Product?
At Vadient Optics, we are committed to making sure you are completely satisfied. If by chance you would like to return a stock product within 30 days of purchase, all we ask is the following:
• Obtain a return authorization number by contacting our customer service department at 1-503-703-3260 or emailing email@example.com
• Return product with original packaging and the return authorization number clearly noted on the shipping carton
• After 30 days, you will still need to obtain a return authorization number; however, unless otherwise provided in a specific warranty, only products found to be defective are accepted for repair or replacement for a period of one (1) year from invoice date.
• Return authorizations are valid 14 days from issue.
• All returned products are subject to inspection. Products displaying use, misuse, or other damage will not be accepted.
• Products must be returned in original manufacturer’s packaging (wrap mirrors in lens tissue before placing in foam packaging). Products should be packaged in a separate carton with the return authorization number clearly marked on the shipping container.
• A minimum 25% restocking fee will be charged for all returns between 31 and 120 days if the item is received in its original packaging and is unopened.
• Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
• Select products do not qualify for a refund based on usage.
• Refunds are issued by check for pre-paid merchandise. Credit order refunds are issued to the credit card or seller's open account to which the product was charged.
Please note that custom or made to order products are non-cancellable and non-returnable, except if the product is defective. Volume, standard product returns are subject to Vadient Optics’ discretion.
Questions? Need additional assistance? Please contact a customer service representative for additional details.
At Vadient, privacy and security are our top priorities. We work to keep our service and related assets safe and secure. However, if you identify a vulnerability, we’d love to hear from you right away.Do's
• Email a report to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what you found, how we can replicate your findings (including the URL, IP, screenshots, etc. ), and, if possible, how we can mitigate the vulnerability
• Report in a manner that safeguards the confidentiality of the findings so that others do not gain access to the informationDon'ts
• Take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered (examples: downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data)
• Perform a physical attack or use social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam, or third-party applications
Repeatedly gain access to the system or share access with others
• Make changes to the system
• Perform actions that may lead to damages for Vadient or any of its users/customers or website visitors
• Reveal any of this information without the consent of the Vadient Security OfficeOur Promise
• We will do our best to acknowledge receipt of your report within three business days
• We will not undertake any legal action if you accept and apply all the rules above
• We will treat your contribution with the necessary respect and will not reveal your personal data with any third parties without your consent unless we are legally required to do so. Findings can be shared using an alias
• We will keep you updated on the progress of the fix
This website is operated by Vadient Optics LLC (“Vadient’), a Delaware company with address 15985 NW Schendel Ave, STE 210, Beaverton, OR Online & Website Terms
Acceptable Use Policy
These Online & Website Terms (“Terms”) are offered by Vadient (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) and apply in case where You are:Visiting any website and/or content belonging to the vadient.com domain or referring thereto (“Website”);Using Vadient provided GRIN design tools;Invited by a Vadient Customer or Prospect to access such information belonging to or controlled by the Vadient Customer, as being made available through the Vadient Products and Services (“Customer Content”).(“Interactions”)If You do not agree with any of these Terms, You are prohibited from using, downloading or accessing any Website, Customer Content and/or the Products and Services, being so made available.In case however where You are making use of the Products and Services under a commercial agreement with Us, Your use of the Products and Services will be subject to such commercial agreement, unless You or Your organization have concluded a bespoke agreement relating thereto.We may change these Terms at any time, and all such changes are effective immediately upon posting a revised version of these Terms on the Website. You should review these Terms often to stay informed of changes that may affect You. Your Interactions constitute Your continuing agreement to be bound by these Terms, as they are amended from time to time.2. License2.1 Website LicenseThe Website, the URL, as well as all content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is Our property and/or Our content suppliers, and is protected by applicable copyright laws.Any graphics, identifiers, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Us. All other trademarks not owned by Us that appear on the Website, are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Us.Where visiting the Website, You are granted during Your visit, a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website, the URL, as well as all content included on the Website as offered to You.2.2 Demo License Products and Services (“Demo License”)In case where You are being offered access to the demo version of the Products and Services, subject to ongoing compliance with these Terms, We grant You a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to permit the users as authorized by You (“Authorized Users”) to access, install, implement, and use the Products and Services and Documentation during the limited time as allowed to You and under the conditions and restrictions as determined by the applicable Products and Services, including in respect of the number of Authorized Users as allocated, for Your organizations’ beneficial business purposes only.You agree to: (i) supervise and monitor Authorized Users’ use of the Products and Services, (ii) promptly report to Us any violation of the Agreement by Your Authorized Users, (iii) immediately disable access of any Authorized User violating the Agreement, and (iv) ensure that no false or misleading Personal Data is used to create user accounts.These Terms do not govern Your use of Third-Party Products used by You in connection with the Products and Services. Third-Party Products are governed solely by the terms and conditions between You or Your Organization, and the Third-Party Product owner. We do not make any commitments or claims regarding security, confidentiality, or performance of a Third-Party Products, and specifically disclaim any liability regarding Third-Party Products.